Newbie here! guide me through! (Does anyone go to University of Toronto?)

minakirn

Hey I am an international student studying in Canada, but not at University of Toronto. 

I am a shy third year undergraduate hoping to go for MA at University of Toronto.

I was watching a youtube video talked about UofT admission and I just found about this website and it is ~a whole new world~.

What should I do other then keeping up with grades in order to go to graduate school or be a better *sociologist*? I have done tons of researches about graduate school admission, so I don't need those- I need the realest advice! help me this sad undergrad *sop* *sop*

• 1 month later...

Since you've got time and already are set on a sociology MA/PhD, you can begin to tailor your classes/papers/readings to align with your interests. Whatever you think you're interested in, start reading academic articles and books on that topic, and start thinking about not only what kinds of questions and research you're interested in, but also who you'd like to work with, specifically at UofT. These considerations will strengthen (eventually) your statement of purpose and writing sample, and both are quite important for grad school.