Which statistics programs REQUIRE the Math Subject GRE?

bootstrap

I know Stanford's PHD statistics program does, and that there are quite a few that recommend it (and of course a high score will always help regardless..).

However, I am hoping to make a few safe picks on where to send my free scores to.  I figure if they require it, then so be it, I will send it even if it wasn't a program I had previously looked at or had previous intentions of applying to.  If they somehow word the application that sending the score is strongly/highly recommended, then I am okay with that too!  I personally would rather pay to send scores that I know are good then have a bad score sent for free and later regret doing this.

I'm willing to expand and send it to other related programs like Biostatistics if there really aren't many stat programs requiring it, because after all it is free.

Pretty sure Stanford is the only statistics PhD that requires it these days. Washington, Columbia, UPenn highly recommend it. Harvard and Yale mention it but clarify that it's not at all necessary.

Edit: and Chicago, of course. D'oh!

Additionally there are schools which either have a stats PhD through their mathematics department (i.e. UCSD) or have a joint mathematics and statistics department (i.e. Boston University).  These will likely either strongly recommend it or require it.  In this case UCSD requires it and BU recommends it. 

• 1 month later...