Struggling in my MBA program

Hi all, 

I am seriously struggling in my MBA program. I just started in September and it is a 1 year accelerated course. We just had midterms and I did terrible on my accounting midterm. I left the room crying and shaking. The reason was....I actually really tried. I spent over 1000$ on a tutor and spent countless hours reading and going over homework. When it came time to the test I completely blanked. My undergrad was in Sociology, so the transition into business has been so difficult. I also feel so stupid compared to everyone else, everyone else seems so far ahead of me and that messes with me. As an undergrad I got a 4.0 and now.....well now I'm barely getting by. I have been crying so much and so anxious. Sometimes I think about quitting, as I feel this isn't my path in life. Before entering the program, I really thought it would be different. I thought it would be much easier than it is. I am afraid of disappointing myself and my family. I am also afraid of not passing, and then what? I am in a cohort of 19 people and we do not choose our classes, they are given to us. If I were to fail, when would I have time to retake it? it is also 900$ a unit. So many things are rushing through my head. I hate feeling like I'm a failure, it brings back bad memories of when I was in a high school and I was told I'm not good enough. Im really trying....

On 10/26/2019 at 3:35 PM, Jasmineflower899 said:

Sometimes I think about quitting, as I feel this isn't my path in life.

Would that actually be such a bad thing? What are you getting that is worth this sort of stress, expense, and anxiety?