Pre-Grad school freak out!

Ana Grace

I've just been accepted into a very reputed Business school in an entirely different continent and my program starts in two months. I've wanted this for so long and now that I finally have the opportunity to do this I'm feeling anxious and scared out of my mind. 

There's this constant nagging in my head about how good I'll actually be at this. My masters program costs a bomb, as most business degrees do, and the added issue of being a non-resident student makes it all the more expensive. 

My worry is that I might not do so well in the program, and even if I do, I'm freaking out about future job prospects. 

I know in my heart that getting this degree is right but the noise in my head is making it impossible for me to relax for even a minute. 

I've been thinking of ridiculous things like, quitting, and rejoining the workforce (which will be no easy feet as I haven't worked for over 9 months now) 

Can someone please help me put things into perspective? 

Thanks in advance!