ENMU slp masters

Mm26

Question

Did anyone else miss the deadline for ENMU slp masters for Spring 2020 because they changed their requirements out of nowhere? Well I did. Then I got an email a couple weeks ago that they were still accepting applications even though the deadline had passed. Did anyone else apply for spring 2020 last minute? Or those who applied on time, have you heard back yet? 

7 answers to this question

Hi! I got an email from ENMU yesterday saying there were spots left in the Spring 2020 cohort and that if you wanted to apply for Spring 2020 to just send in your application. It was honestly a strange email because it had very little detail, just a call for applications. I did end up submitting my application this morning and just missed a call from ENMU asking me to call them back...have you heard anything from them since the email?

On 12/13/2019 at 10:30 AM, hopefulslp2b! said:

Hi! I got an email from ENMU yesterday saying there were spots left in the Spring 2020 cohort and that if you wanted to apply for Spring 2020 to just send in your application. It was honestly a strange email because it had very little detail, just a call for applications. I did end up submitting my application this morning and just missed a call from ENMU asking me to call them back...have you heard anything from them since the email?

Yes I actually got accepted and will begin this January! :) 

16 hours ago, Kirjavaa said:

I applied on Wednesday and got my acceptance on Thursday. If you guys get in are you going to go? It's really sudden to make such a big decision. Idk if I'd be ready to be in Portales in a month...

I accepted but can’t start in person until Fall! My situation was a bit different but I definitely wouldn’t have been ready to move in a month to a whole new state so I get it 

On 12/14/2019 at 11:23 AM, Mm26 said:

I accepted but can’t start in person until Fall! My situation was a bit different but I definitely wouldn’t have been ready to move in a month to a whole new state so I get it 

Congratulations!! I actually just accepted my offer and will not be starting in person until Fall, as well ? I completely agree I would not be ready to move to another state in a month haha so I felt pretty relieved!

On 12/19/2019 at 12:35 AM, Slpinthemaking78 said:

How were you all able to extend your acceptance to Fall semester If you were accepted for Spring? I’m only asking because I’m in the same situation. I was notified of my acceptance today which would mean moving in about 2 weeks! 

Hi! I don't know about anyone else, but I was told in my acceptance letter than I won't be coming to campus until Fall 2020, but I am taking classes online this Spring. It may have been because I still have about three pre requisites they'd like me to take prior to their on campus practicum.I hope this helps!