Missing transcript - advice please!

I submitted my first application and already have an issue ?I triple checked to make sure all of my school info and transcripts were input correctly. I remember for a fact the school where I got my AA was there because I had to change the start month. Nonetheless, that school was not present when I looked at the app summary after submitting. I contacted the program coordinator who said she couldn't do anything, but to contact the IT help desk. They told me they couldn't do anything. I relayed that to the coordinator who said she would check to see if the info was there but somehow not showing up in the summary. I haven't heard back and it's been about 5 days. 

I'm wondering if this is something the committee may not notice or care about since all of that info is on the transcript from my BA. Or if they'll just ask me to submit the missing transcript when they're reviewing the app. On the other hand, if that's not likely, maybe there's something I can do to get the app totally complete before the due date of 12/1. Honestly, this is my first choice school so if there's some way they could cancel my first app, I would be willing to redo the whole thing. 

So therein is my dilemma - to pester the school for another course of action or leave it alone. Any input greatly appreciated.