Which GRE to report for MPP?

prokem

Hi all,

I'm a longtime lurker and grateful for all the advice and insights that this site has given me. 

I'm applying to 2 top MPP schools, neither of which superscore, and was wondering which GRE scores I should submit. I'll preface this by saying my GRE quant is one black mark on my app, although hopefully mitigated to some extent by great grades in relevant coursework and a LOR, and the other black mark is that I'm a current undergrad.

Test 1:  90th percentile verbal, 41st percentile quant (yikes, I know), and 99th percentile AW

Test 2: 86th percentile verbal, 45th percentile quant (yikes, still), and 98th percentile AW

On one hand, the second test is much closer to 50th percentile for quant, which is a plus. On the other, it shows I haven't been able to make too many gains (would that indicate limited potential?) and my verbal dropped from pretty good to just good. 

I'm torn--which should I submit? Test 1, 2, or both? I would really appreciate any insights that anyone could offer. Thank you!