CSDCAS Academic Update

I've got a question about CSDCAS! I have already submitted my transcripts (and they were verified) a while back before fall grades were posted. I applied to a program on dec 15th and everything was good. However, I did the academic update and my newer transcripts aren't in yet, so it pushed my transcript progress back into "in progress". My question is, can I still apply to programs due on Jan 15th now before those final transcripts are verified? Or will my application not go through? My transcripts were already verified once during fall semester. The updated ones are just not verified yet.

13 minutes ago, Madi544 said:

Hi! Mine updated pretty quickly as soon as my transcripts were delivered. I believe you can submit it and it just wont verify your new grades until everything is in!

That's what i'm hoping for! My transcripts are almost there, I just might make sure everything is verified before submitting to be on the safe side. Thank you!