Have to take Calc 3 to apply to Stats programs, but it's been years since I've done Calc. Advice?

I recently graduated with a BS in a natural science and a minor in stats. I believe I have most of the prereqs needed for Statistics MS programs: I've taken Calc I and II, Linear Algebra, and 4 stats classes. Calc 3 seems like the only major prereq I need to take, though I have seen programs suggest taking courses in calc-based probability and real analysis. 

I took Calc I about 4 years ago and got a C. I took Calc II three years ago and got a B+. I've barely touched calc since. The options I've considered are:

1) Review Calculus principles for a couple weeks before the semester starts and begin Calc III. Try to get a good grade and drop if necessary.
2) Retake Calc 1 this spring and take Calc 3 in the fall (maybe summer). An advantage to this plan is that some programs request you have at least a B for your prereqs, which I could do for Calc 1. 

Any thoughts are appreciated. Thank you.