Do our grades from other BAs even matter?

Dvir

Hey. 
New to the forum so this is my first post.

I am not sure how this works in the States / Canada, but in my country (Israel) it is pretty common that BA undergrad students major in two separate fields, and receive respectively two separate final grades when they complete their degree.
If I wish to continue to graduate school in the US / Canada in one of the fields I have majored in (Psychology), is my final grade from my other major (Sociology) considered, or is it completely neglected? 

Thank you and good luck to all. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2020 at 9:37 PM, Mentor said:

If its is specifically asked by the university that they offer dual degree, then you would get two degree, else it would be just one, which you are doing majors in. 

Like certain graduates programs have two majors MBA - Finance and Business Analytics , then in that case you can do majors. Or if your graduate programs very similar, then may be the university will ask you to take an extra semester and you would eventually get the dual degree, so basically you need to look at the courses and contact the admission officer of that particular program.

Thank you for your reply, but you misunderstood me.
I am currently doing my BA, which is a dual-degree (Psychology and Sociology) and I am asking whether my grades is Sociology matter, if I wish to pursue grad school in the field of Psychology. 

Edited by Dvir