would you answer a few questions regarding your career life?

Hello all,

I’m majoring in Physics and planning to go onto a PhD in Physics. I’m in a career explorations class currently and one of my assignments is to do an informational interview with someone in my intended career. If someone would be willing to answer these questions with your job title that would be wonderful.

1. What are your major work activities?

2. What knowledge and skills do you need for this job?

3. What is a typical day like in your work?

4. What are the working conditions on your job (hours, dress requirements, work environment, salary)?

5. What led you to choose this occupation?

6. How did you prepare for your job?

7. If you were hiring someone for your job, what qualifications would you want him or her to have?

8. What is the employment outlook for your job?

9. What other occupations are related to this career?

10. What advice would you give someone who is thinking about pursuing this occupation?

Edit: Wow, this got a lot more replies than I expected! Thank you to everyone who responded!

On 2/15/2020 at 4:21 PM, santoshreddy said:

Hello all,

I’m majoring in Physics and planning to go onto a PhD in Physics. I’m in a career explorations class currently and one of my assignments is to do an informational interview with someone in my intended career. If someone would be willing to answer these questions with your job title that would be wonderful.

1. What are your major work activities?

2. What knowledge and skills do you need for this job?

3. What is a typical day like in your work?  2 bhk flat in thane

4. What are the working conditions on your job (hours, dress requirements, work environment, salary)?

5. What led you to choose this occupation?  1 bhk in vikhroli

6. How did you prepare for your job?  builders in dombivali

7. If you were hiring someone for your job, what qualifications would you want him or her to have?

8. What is the employment outlook for your job?

9. What other occupations are related to this career?

10. What advice would you give someone who is thinking about pursuing this occupation?

Edit: Wow, this got a lot more replies than I expected! Thank you to everyone who responded!

Any Updates????