ETH ESOP 2020

Hi. I have applied for two master programmes at ETH this year: Computational Science and Engineering and Electrical Engineering. 

I received an acceptance email for Electrical Engineering on the 12th of February but nothing about ESOP was mentioned. 

However, today I got an email regarding an ESOP interview for CSE (even if i don't have and official acceptance yet). 

My interview is tomorrow so I apparently it's still not late.

Good luck!

I forgot to mention that just after I received the positive email from Electrical Eng. my withdraw button was gone but now is there again but currently my withdraw button from CSE is missing so it kind of makes sense. 

Cheers

12 hours ago, Mara B. said:

Hi. I have applied for two master programmes at ETH this year: Computational Science and Engineering and Electrical Engineering. 

I received an acceptance email for Electrical Engineering on the 12th of February but nothing about ESOP was mentioned. 

However, today I got an email regarding an ESOP interview for CSE (even if i don't have and official acceptance yet). 

My interview is tomorrow so I apparently it's still not late.

Good luck!

How did it go ? Did the interviewer tell anything about the next steps and when to expect a reply ?

On 2/20/2020 at 1:06 PM, The Godfather said:

How did it go ? Did the interviewer tell anything about the next steps and when to expect a reply ?

Sorry for my late reply. It went well I think. I had quite a few questions including: why ETH, why this programme, where else I have applied, what programming languages do I know, why have I chosen my current bachelor degree, and a short discussion regarding my proposal. However, they told me I am in the short list but unfortunately there is only one scholarship for my programme (CSE) so the decision is quite difficult for them. However, they said the final results will be probably available in about 2 weeks. 

6 minutes ago, Mara B. said:

Sorry for my late reply. It went well I think. I had quite a few questions including: why ETH, why this programme, where else I have applied, what programming languages do I know, why have I chosen my current bachelor degree, and a short discussion regarding my proposal. However, they told me I am in the short list but unfortunately there is only one scholarship for my programme (CSE) so the decision is quite difficult for them. However, they said the final results will be probably available in about 2 weeks. 

I also had an interview on 18th of February. I am applying for the MTEC program. However, I don't know if I'm among the shortlisted candidates. 

Two weeks from today or from the date of the interview ?

25 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I also had an interview on 18th of February. I am applying for the MTEC program. However, I don't know if I'm among the shortlisted candidates. 

Two weeks from today or from the date of the interview ?

Day of the interview which was the 20th for me. So that means the first week of March for the reply. However, I think it depends for for different programmes though

On 2/26/2020 at 10:26 PM, Mara B. said:

Day of the interview which was the 20th for me. So that means the first week of March for the reply. However, I think it depends for for different programmes though

Do you receive a offer from CSE  master program? I also apply for this and had a interview for the ESOP a few days ago. The withdraw button is still missing.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:11 PM, Uelen said:

Do you receive a offer from CSE  master program? I also apply for this and had a interview for the ESOP a few days ago. The withdraw button is still missing.

No. Nothing yet

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 10:21 PM, Issam said:

Hi everyone! Do you have any news about the scholarships (especially for mechanical engineering)? I've heard that some people from computer science and physics got the scholarship 

Where did you hear about people from Computer Science getting ESOP?