Rescind Funding?

Uranium

As far as I know, offers are only contingent upon graduation. I would assume that getting arrested or caught cheating would jeopardize your admission, but I don't think bad grades do. Last year, we were only required to submit a final transcript to the university to prove that we graduated. I don't think I ever had to submit a final transcript to the department, which is of course where graduate admissions decisions are made.

That being said, slacking off is always a bad idea :rolleyes:

EDIT: your formal funding letter should list the details. If it doesn't say anything about spring grades, I'd say you're in the clear. Most offers dictate that funding after the first year is contingent upon satisfactory progress in your program, which is a subjective measure. I guess if you really pissed someone off, they could look back at your undergrad grades and say you're not making satisfactory progress.... but that seems like a big stretch.

Edited by michigantrumpet