Interviews- Counseling (Master’s) Fall 2020

tanyamarwaha

I applied to a bunch of universities for a master’s in counseling psychology/ Counselor education. While I’ve had interviews with some of them (Northwestern, FSU, UPenn, UFlorida) and heard back from some (accepted UPenn, waitlisted NW), I haven’t heard anything from TC, Vanderbilt, UW-Madison. 
I read a few people saying they’ve been accepted for the program by Vanderbilt and TC — I haven’t event received an interview invite and it’s really freaking me out! I do think my application was worthy enough for me to atleast be called for the  interview. Anyone else in the same boat? Please help! I am extremely anxious!

I got rejected by Vandy last month... I didn't even know they require interviews...

BTW, could you please share your interview experience with UPenn? I applied that one too and haven't heard from TC.

On 2/18/2020 at 1:31 AM, tanyamarwaha said:

I applied to a bunch of universities for a master’s in counseling psychology/ Counselor education. While I’ve had interviews with some of them (Northwestern, FSU, UPenn, UFlorida) and heard back from some (accepted UPenn, waitlisted NW), I haven’t heard anything from TC, Vanderbilt, UW-Madison. 
I read a few people saying they’ve been accepted for the program by Vanderbilt and TC — I haven’t event received an interview invite and it’s really freaking me out! I do think my application was worthy enough for me to atleast be called for the  interview. Anyone else in the same boat? Please help! I am extremely anxious!

BTW I just got the interview invitation from UPenn today. Can I ask how your interview goes like what questions you were asked?