SLP GRAD SCHOOL HELP PLS

gabriella101

Question

Hello everyone! I am currently a junior year student at Quinnipiac University with a major of Health Science Studies and my school doesn’t have a speech undergrad major either. I found a school to take pre reqs at: ENMU but when picking out pre reqs I need for admission to grad school each school I want to apply for wants something different: some want neurological bases and others want aural rehabilitation while others want speech and hearing science. I therefore don’t know what pre reqs to take and don’t want to waste time or money on classes that I don’t need. I was also considering doing a 3 years masters but a lot of schools do leveling programs but that doesn’t give you automatic admission into masters so I’m just confused on what to do. I wanted to go to masters in Florida or New Jersey or New York but I’m nervous I won’t get in! I don’t know what to do or where to look and am desperate for anyone’s advice!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet