GPPI Admitted/Attending Students

I sent in all the paperwork back to indicate my acceptance of the offer of admission as well as the fin aid package. Does anyone know what comes next? I am not sure if we get a confirmation email that they got everything or what.

I sent in all the paperwork back to indicate my acceptance of the offer of admission as well as the fin aid package. Does anyone know what comes next? I am not sure if we get a confirmation email that they got everything or what.

I haven't even recieved my things in the mail! Anyone know if they will just think that I chose to decline the offer if I don't respond?

I haven't even recieved my things in the mail! Anyone know if they will just think that I chose to decline the offer if I don't respond?

I haven't even received admission notification... today makes officially 3 weeks...

Jeeez!... got this via email just a few hours ago:

"[...] Your admissions letter was shipped to you via FedEx yesterday, [...]."

And the deadline is April 15?! man...

Jeeez!... got this via email just a few hours ago:

"[...] Your admissions letter was shipped to you via FedEx yesterday, [...]."

And the deadline is April 15?! man...

Your acceptance letter? They didn't contact you prior via email?

I guess I spoke a few hours too soon! Just got an email that they've received my enrollment paperwork, welcome to the university, etc...

They said orientation and registration info will be available in June.

When did you send in the enrollment form/deposit? I called last week to confirm and someone said they received my forms but I haven't received an email with more info yet (my check doesn't seem to have been cashed yet either). Maybe it's because I didn't send in my fin aid acceptance forms; I'm still looking at some sources of funding so I can ask them to reduce my loans.

When did you send in the enrollment form/deposit? I called last week to confirm and someone said they received my forms but I haven't received an email with more info yet (my check doesn't seem to have been cashed yet either). Maybe it's because I didn't send in my fin aid acceptance forms; I'm still looking at some sources of funding so I can ask them to reduce my loans.

I recall sending in my stuff last Thursday or Friday via USPS. I live in DC, so that might make a difference timewise. I also didn't have to send a deposit check since I got a little scholarship money, so perhaps processing time is less. As I recall, the fin aid forms are sent seperately from the enrollment form, so I don't think that should make a difference.

In any event, the email wasn't that substantive. It basically said that more info will be available in June and you can go to http://gppi.georgetown.edu/newstudents for more information as well.