Oxford, Stanford, Sciences Po, Fletcher: Eurasian Studies/International Security

Hanhan**

Hello everyone,

I've heard back from most programs I have applied to and have been given around one month to make final decisions. I'm an American-European dual citizen and have lived in Germany, France and the United States (and am fluent in those languages).

I was admitted to

1) one-year program in Russian, East European and Eurasian studies at Stanford University without any funding. I'll get FAFSA and have another scholarship that will pay around ~10,000$. 
Pros: name recognition (!), small cohort (~5-7), very interesting classes and great professors, chance to learn more regional languages
Cons: no funding, relocation to the West Coast, high cost of living in Cali, "only" one year - is this enough time for me to get the most out of the project?

2) dual degree between the Fletcher School (MALD) and the College of Europe (European Interdisciplinary Studies) with 12,000$ at Fletcher (and yet unknown sum) at the College.
Pros: amazing schools, some funding, I know Tufts/Fletcher already and have contacts there for internships/TA positions etc., degrees from two continents, mandatory internship, professional school, contact with military fellows and many international students, Boston
Cons: name recognition is not as high as at other schools, only one semester is spent at the College of Europe, strong transatlantic focus which isn't necessarily my primary region of interest but surely very important, maybe too professional in focus?

3) MPhil in Russian and East European Studies at Oxford University with yet unknown funding. Two-year program.
Pros: amazing school with great name recognition, research focus, great opportunities and languages (Georgian, Russian etc.)
Cons: Brexit situation and unclear future, relocation to the UK, less classes of which I have taken some already, less guidance and focus on independent work/research

4) Masters in International Security at Sciences Po 
Pros: cheaper than the other programs, name recognition, great and interesting classes, flexible third semester (exchange, thesis, internship)
Cons: I did my bachelor's here (am I boring to go there for my master's as well?), no large focus/expertise on Russia/Eastern Europe, I enjoy the American system a lot more than the French system

I'm still waiting on a decision from a one-year program at the College of Europe

I am considering applying for the dual degree between Sciences Po and MGIMO, but unsure if this dual degree is as good as the other options that I currently have or if I'd even consider going there (see reasons not to attend Sciences Po again).

Which program do you think would be best? Does name recognition outweigh financial considerations? Should I still apply to the dual degree Sciences Po-MGIMO? 

Thanks a lot!