Post-Bacc CSD program at Chapman

SarahMarieMcG

Question

I recently applied for the post-bacc Communication sciences and disorders program at Chapman University (just waiting for 2 more letters of rec. to be submitted).  Does anyone have any idea of how many students apply for this specific program at Chapman?  I know the cohort is only about 30 students, but I would like to know the admission rate.  I tried contacting the school to ask and apparently they don't keep track of how many students apply, just how many students they accept.

1 answer to this question

Hi 

I recently graduated from Chapman's program in 2019. I started the program in January 2019 and finished with my SLPA license in December 2019. They only accept 30 people but around 4-5 people end up dropping the first trimester. I had originally applied for Fall 2019 but was waitlisted and ended up getting into the Spring cohort. This was the case for a lot of the people in the Spring cohort. I am not sure of how many apply.