Potential mfa programs for representational/figurative artist?

Hello, I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to post my question!

I am looking to applying for mfa programs for painting in the next year or two (probably next year given the current situation with covid-19..), and I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions for schools that are open to accepting someone who works in a representative/figurative style? 

I believe I have a strong conceptual framework of ideas in my work and my paintings are by no means mere copies of photographs or studio sets - I would say I work about 80% from the imagination and I often incorporate surrealistic elements as well. I am very eager to engage in critical conversation with artists that might have differing views and points of perspective than me. That being said, I can't help but notice that on the websites of most of the top mfa programs there is little representation for art that is not highly conceptual/experimental/avant garde and it seems kind of useless for someone like me to even apply. 

I know that New York Academy of Art and Laguna College of Art stress traditional skill and train many amazing figurative artists, but I have heard mixed reviews about the programs (especially NYAA) and would like to have more than two choices on my list of possibilities. Also I would be interested in attending a program that is open to accepting representational artists but does not necessarily focus exclusively on this sort of work; a mix would be nice. Any ideas?

(btw I graduated with a bachelors in Art History in 2019 and only took one studio class during my time in undergrad so that might affect things as I don't have a bfa!)