Good schools for masters' in CS/Applied Mathematics in UK, Germany, Australia and Canada?

ArgusPMC

Question

So I don't know if someone can answer this or not. Maybe someone can tell where to go to find out. Anyway, I want to apply in the future to one of those places. I'm generally looking for good schools but nothing unreachable. I am willing to apply to those places but I'm not sure that they'll accept me. 

I'm a very dedicated person, and I'm willing to put whatever effort is necessary to achieve my goals but I want to be realistic, I won't be able to get into MIT, Stanford, UC Berkeley or whatever their equivalents are in the countries I want to apply to. I have an 86 out of 100 in my country, I was TA for a year, I've got 2-3 years of work experience, I don't have any research experience. 

Nonetheless, I want to apply. It's also a way for me to leave my country. I don't think I can do the things I want to do in my country, the opportunities simply don't exist here. 

I'm mainly looking for universities that are focused on Operations Research or Mathematical Finance, but my goal is really to learn more about mathematics. I would also prefer master's programs with research options. Also, I'm interested in places where I can meet new people, and universities with a strong focus on Entrepreneurship. 

Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone could point me to some schools in those countries. I probably intend to apply to all of them, but my preference is Canada.  Also money isn't a problem, I'm not to interested in figuring that out for now. That's a problem for later. 

Edited by ArgusPMC

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet