TC - Zankel?

higherED2010

Just curious has anyone heard back from TC regarding the Zankel Fellowship? I applied and for some reason I thought they said decisions would be out by April 15th, but I haven't heard back yet. I was just wondering if anyone has (positive or negative). Thanks for your help.

Just curious has anyone heard back from TC regarding the Zankel Fellowship? I applied and for some reason I thought they said decisions would be out by April 15th, but I haven't heard back yet. I was just wondering if anyone has (positive or negative). Thanks for your help.

When I called my Dept. a couple of weeks ago they said even they hadn't been told for certain, but that it looked like the Zankel folks wouldn't decide before mid-May. Not Gospel - just what I heard.

When I called my Dept. a couple of weeks ago they said even they hadn't been told for certain, but that it looked like the Zankel folks wouldn't decide before mid-May. Not Gospel - just what I heard.

I had a phone interview with someone from Zankel yesterday apparently there were 1200 applications and from that they chose about 100 or so and then they are filling spots from that. He said they are submitting their choices friday and we would know in like two weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a phone interview with someone from Zankel yesterday apparently there were 1200 applications and from that they chose about 100 or so and then they are filling spots from that. He said they are submitting their choices friday and we would know in like two weeks.

If you had a phone interview, then it's safe to assume other applicants have as well. Out of roughly 1200 applicants, only 40 will be selected.

I applied for the ZF; hopefully I'll be selected.