NPSIA Responses

Mat1221

Hi everyone! 

Is anyone still waiting for a response from NPSIA or Max Bell? My file still says recommended for assessment/in review for both... While I have been accepted into GPSIA, I was wondering if anyone else is in the same position as me and knows when the next round of offers might be coming through. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/13/2020 at 12:13 PM, Mat1221 said:

Hi everyone! 

Is anyone still waiting for a response from NPSIA or Max Bell? My file still says recommended for assessment/in review for both... While I have been accepted into GPSIA, I was wondering if anyone else is in the same position as me and knows when the next round of offers might be coming through. 

Hi there,

Have you received a response from NPSIA? I'm in the same boat, my file is still in "Recommended for Assessment" and it's mid-July already. I've tried asking if the review process is delayed because of COVID-19 but the only response I got was "we're sending out responses up until August 31".