TU Delft, KU Leuven, KTH or Edinburgh, CS/AI

Up till now, I have been admitted to MSc Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) at TU Delft, MSc Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence) at KU Leuven and MSc Machine Learning at KTH Royal Institute of Technology. I am still waiting for reply from the MSc Artificial Intelligence programme at the Universitiy of Edinburgh.

I am interested in continuing to pursue a doctoral degree upon graduation. Edinburgh's programme only lasts for one year, while the others all last for two years. I am a little concerned about this, as one year seems to be a little rushy.

As a non-EU student, KUL's programme is much cheaper than the others. However, I am not that interested in the courses offered by KUL as they seem to focus heavily on the logical side of AI.

I would really appreciate any advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, I'm not an engineer, but I am from the Netherlands, and I have studied at Aberdeen university (so I can tell you about Scotland experience). 

What I know, is that Delft has a darn good program. My cousin studies there too, and anything related to being technical people wanna study at Delft. It's got the best programs in that field. Dutch education is full on, and not easy, but you do learn a lot. 

From what I know, the master's in Edinburgh and Scotland/England in general is because the BSc degree are four years instead of the normal three years. Also it's a master's degree, which includes a semester of classes and a semester of writing your thesis/research. But many universities (in Europe) or now more going towards an applies master's degree, meaning two year master's. Which include a year of classes, and internship and finally your thesis. 

I loved living in Scotland, Edinburgh is one of my favourite cities and it certainly is a great place to study. The university is well known around the world, because, common, it's Edinburgh. 

I feel like KUL's is not for you, especially when you said the subject aren't really what you wanna learn/work in. Sure it's cheaper, but you shouldn't choose just because of the money. 

I'min the same predicament atm, and struggling to make a decision too. But in the end we gotta go for what feels right, do you wanna live in that country/city and does the program fit to what you wanna expand yourself in. Not sure if that helps, but I'm sure you'll figure it out. In the end there's no wrong decision, cause they're all fine universities. 

Good luck!