Get to know about one's future fellows?.

iosman001

Hello,

I've been desperately trying to find anybody who's been admitted to the same program of the same uni but never succeeded. The other school that had offered me admission before I accepted the offer from the school mentioned above took an interesting step to help me 'make myself at home'. It was like in early April when they told me about other students that were admitted to the same program as me. It was nice to find out who those people were and what their scientific fields were and what activities they were engaged, too, even though the descriptions were rather short. It just occurred to me that I might ask somebody, like the graduate program coordinator or a person who holds a similar position, for some information about my future fellow students.

thanks

iosman

On 5/16/2020 at 2:51 AM, iosman001 said:

Hello,

I've been desperately trying to find anybody who's been admitted to the same program of the same uni but never succeeded. The other school that had offered me admission before I accepted the offer from the school mentioned above took an interesting step to help me 'make myself at home'. It was like in early April when they told me about other students that were admitted to the same program as me. It was nice to find out who those people were and what their scientific fields were and what activities they were engaged, too, even though the descriptions were rather short. It just occurred to me that I might ask somebody, like the graduate program coordinator or a person who holds a similar position, for some information about my future fellow students.

thanks

iosman

Thanks my issue has been fixed.