Have you received your I-20?

Hello all, 

I was admitted to my first choice graduate program at the US which is supposed to start in Fall 2020. However, I still did not get the I-20 form even though I filled my application more than 2 months ago. Does anybody here face similar problems? 

Since my university fedex-ed my I-20 to me, the document reached me within a week after I'd sent them the necessary passport/visa documents. Perhaps you might want to check with your uni's visa/international students services department to see if they're missing any documents from you, or if they sent you your I-20 via regular mail services (which will undoubtedly take longer). 

I've received my I-20 about two months after admission. I would also recommend you to check with the international student's office.

In any case, I wouldn't worry much since visa services are suspended all over the globe. My I-20 has been sitting since the day it arrived.

Edited by cafueles