Chances of Professional Engineering Masters? Beefing up application

EulersPDE

I am applying to some ONLINE MS and M. Eng programs that are not research based, tailored as professional masters degrees. These are in mechanical engineering, and the programs do no necessitate a BS degree in mechanical engineering.

Background: B.S. Degree Materials Engineering 2019
Rutgers University, minor: Economics
GPA. 3.6 Cum, Major: 3.61
GRE: V 158, Q 167, Essay: 5
Strong LOR from professors and professionals with prestigious and strong backgrounds
I have a PS that is strong and I’m working on it a bit more. It helps to reflect and strengthen my strong background and other nonfavorable parts like some W’s from health and family emergencies that arose. I’ve touched a lot on my work background and skills/resilience.

Work Experience:
-6 month CoOp in a major aerospace manufacturer in QC and process engineering
-Two 3-4 month internships with major aerospace/defense firms in materials RandD, quality, process improvement, and failure analysis
-1 year and counting at another major aerospace/defense firm in repair/maintenance engineering and field support engineering.

Schools: RPI, USC, UCLA, Illinois, Johns Hopkins, UConn, UMass, Rutgers, UT Austin, Michigan State

Again these are online, non research, coursework masters.

How am I doing admission wise? I’m taking 2 entry engineering grad courses at UConn and I’m doing well in them, I anticipate getting As. These are in Adv Mathematics for engineers, and project management for engineering.