Masters in Mental Health Counseling - where should I apply?

panopticlown

I'm starting the process of looking at programs for fall 2021, which will be a bit of a career shift -- my undergrad was in Creative Writing but I've recently, in the last two years, been working with children and am hoping to earn my counseling degree with the end goal of practicing therapy for children, particularly play therapy for young kids. The two programs I know I'll be applying to in September are Northwestern's and BU's, but I had some difficulty finding other programs that jumped out to me as much as these two did. I'm interested in programs that have a focus on psychotherapy and therapy for children, as well as an emphasis on the scientific aspect of mental health. I'm also on the east coast currently and am hoping to stay in this general region. 

What are some other programs I should apply to? (I did briefly look at Columbia's and NYU's but didn't feel they would be a good fit.) Thank you!!