Why are databases so hard to setup

insanbelti4

I am opening up my horizons by trying different databases. I use mssql at work and mongodb at home. I am setting up mssql at home and damn. Why is everything so complicated?

After finally setting it up and working with it, I moved onto Postgresql and guess what?! It’s even more complicated than mssql!! I know the more I use it, the better I will become and it will be easier but damn, mongodb was a simple install for CLI and everything and their webpage is so much easier to navigate. Any reasons?

On 8/8/2020 at 10:04 AM, insanbelti4 said:

I am opening up my horizons by trying different databases. I use mssql at work and mongodb at home. I am setting up mssql at home and damn. Why is everything so complicated?

After finally setting it up and working with it, I moved onto Postgresql and guess what?! It’s even more complicated than mssql!! I know the more I use it, the better I will become and it will be easier but damn, mongodb was a simple install for CLI and everything and their webpage is so much easier to navigate. Any reasons?192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l 

I sure hope so. That’s literally what I’m doing now with Node and Express. I’ve built apps before but alaways had to use one for a backbone. I’m now just writing simple CRUD APIs and am switching my databases haha.