LoR: closer/better, or in my field?

hibernum

I graduated from undergrad in 2016 with two majors, Major A and Major B. I am applying to master's programs in the UK to study Major A topic, with the hopes of eventually going on to a PhD.

Two of my LoRs will be from managers at my work, both of whom have PhDs and are professional researchers. They can and will attest to my academic and research abilities; however, neither is in my field.

I am struggling regarding who to choose for my 3rd (and officially academic) recommendation. Unfortunately, the number of professors that would remember me and also gave me an A is not large. I basically have two options:

Option 1: professor in my Major B who gave me an A and wrote a recommendation letter for me previously. Did not know me super well but would probably remember me (or if not hopefully look at the older rec she wrote back in 2016) and liked me and my work. The rec she wrote for me previously was successful in me getting a competitive position.

Option 2: professor in my Major A who gave me an A. Not sure if he would remember me and if he did he wouldn't remember me super well, although I still have access to my final paper for the course as well as his comments on it (I got an A- on the paper). The other issue in this case is that for the first few weeks of the course I was behind and the prof actually recommended withdrawing. However, we worked out a plan, I caught up on all the work, and I ended up with the A.

Option 1 is the safer bet in terms of ensuring a good rec, but would it be odd to have no recommendations from profs in my field?

I'm in the same scenario, though my recos seem a bit stronger. One prof has been guiding me in a research project not even close to my main interest for 2 years and he knows me pretty well, both positives and negatives. I have other profs who have guided me in short-term projects slightly related to my interest

I'd mostly go with the former but may go with the latter as well if four or five recos are permitted