2021 profile review (somewhat unique profile; decent numbers with poor experience)

Undergraduate Institution: university of virginia
Major: computer science and statistics 
GPA: 3.9
Type of Student: us citizen M from over represented minority

Research Interest: statistical computing, insert bayesian buzzword here, graphics/statistical literacy (v nebulous at the moment - did not want to do grad school at all until my final semesters.)
GRE: 167 Q/170 V/4, no subject test GMAT: 99th percentile

Math classes: A: calc 3, probability, ord diff eq, applied linear algebra (basically dumbed down version of proof based lin alg, not a good look probably but I did do some self-study), real analysis I (i actually really liked this course, pardon my autism)
Stat classes: A: mathematical statistics, machine learning, time series, sports analytics
Misc classes: computer science courses like algorithms, operating systems (mostly A's), java/python intro classes etc., cloud computing

I also took and passed the actuarial exams "modern actuarial statistics I" and "construction of actuarial models" before i realized that being an actuary was not for me. They are not difficult, being MC exams, but may be impressive to those not familiar with the actuarial cred system.

Research Experience:

a little faffing about with conv net for two sem but nothing remotely substantial. did get to boss around two students though. No publications.

Work Experience:

intern in actuarial dept of an auto insurer

tutored student athletes in stats (i like teaching)

Awards:

only grade based like dean's list, phi beta kappa etc.

Letters:

Time series prof (got A's in the class but do not know too well...)

Language prof (likes me a lot - can (be made to) vouch for abstract qualities like "intellectual vitality" - but I don't know the relevancy)

Research supervisor, CS prof (I signed on for a research project that didn't like... then the coronacrisis hit, so I left her on a meh note due to want of motivation and proper communication, so the letter will probably be meh)

Schools:

UCSD, USC Marshall, UCSB, UCI

reach: UCLA, Berkeley

-- 

would you be so kind as to provide school suggestions and tips? note that i can't do a master's as I can't afford it.
also, how much will my lackluster research experience and recs hurt me...? it concerns me deeply.