Oxford Clarendon/Ertegun Scholars 2021!

AJ1998

Question

Currently applying for an Mst in Musicology for next year. I'm currently in the process of finishing my Ertegun application - but really could do with some tips from anyone else who's been through these process before. 

Also, anyone else applying for Oxford next year? If so, have you had any news on potential decision timelines at all? The thought of waiting until March - when some of my other uni decisions are made in 3/4 weeks - is unbearable!

1 answer to this question

I also applied for the Musicology MSt and for Ertegun - hi! Hope to see you in October.

I don't have any more information than you re decision timelines, but from trawling through gradcafe etc it seems like it has historically varied a lot when people hear about both admissions and Ertegun/Clarendon, from the end of February to the end of March.

If anyone has any insights about the Ertegun interview in particular it would be greatly appreciated - what kinds of questions they ask, how long it lasts, the general vibe etc. I'm not great in interviews and so just in case I do get one, I want to be well prepared!

Best wishes for the wait and good luck x