Funded Economic and Social Development PhD Programs in Europe

intoddeep

Hi there,

I am Looking for Social Science PhD Programs based in Europe focusing on Economic and Social Development. I am particularly interested in PhD programs having collaborations with universities and institutes in Latin America, as I would like to do my fieldwork in Latin America.

In fact, I would have preferred to pursue my PhD from a Latin American University, but I haven't particularly come across a fully funded International Development or Social Science PhD program in LA. Thus, I was wondering if there are any funded European three to four year PhD programs that could allow me to pursue my PhD with Fieldwork in LA.

I have excellent command of Spanish and a Master's degree in International Development from a European University, I also have previous research experience in Latin America.

I came across the ZEF Bonn PhD Program, which has a well spread network and collaborations with institutions all around the world, but unfortunately, the scholarship deadline has passed. I was wondering if there are similar PhD Programs in Europe.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you