SOP without research experience

Hello everyone,

hope you all are fine. I am a student of Shahjalal University of Science & Technology from Bangladesh. So the issue I want to discuss is that I am stuck with writing an sop which may help me view myself a good candidate for a master's program.

I have poor cgpa (2.82) but almost average gre score (300, v 142, q 158, w 2.5) and my toefl score is 87/120. 

But I found some universities in USA where I do meet their minimum requirements (cgpa requirements are 2.5 and for others 2.75). 

when I took the step to write the sop, I got stuck with something that I didn't think it through. I learnt that adding research experience is vital for sop being compelling. But the point is I don't have any research experience. I do want work in the field of high temperature superconductor or high energy physics.

One of friend told me that there is no way I might not have some experience (so I must have some experience anyhow) and you may blend those as your research experience.

I have been reading some advanced topics to understand some research papers to get some ideas so that I can add something in my sop so that I can make a point that I am really interested in higher education and I really want to be a work in a research. But I still cannot come up with some sentences which might be regarded as my reasons behind interest and it may make my sop compelling. So what should I do? please, help me. I still haven't applied to a single university. 

Honestly, given your low GPA, not great test scores, and lack of research experience, I would recommend you take a year or two to get job/research/volunteer experience that indicates your commitment and aptitude. Keep in mind that just because you meet the minimum requirements for a program, doesn't mean that they would accept you. There will be many applicants with better grades and test scores and more experience, so I think you should beef up your resume and try at a later time.

That's just my two cents. Good luck!

I may have to do that if I really want to increase my chances of admission.

But I just want to try just for once without it. Even though there might be hardly any possibility.

An admission coordinator told me that I might be considered for provisional admission.

So I just want to know

how to make a sop proper enough to make me less unfavourable and good enough to be chosen even for a provisional admission.

It may sound that I am asking for too much. But I just want to know if there is any way available.