Profile evaluation: Master's in Environmental Engineering/related fields- any thoughts greatly appreciated!

IsDo

Hello! I'm a prospective student looking to apply for Fall 2021. I am mainly interested in an MS in Environmental Engineering/related fields.

I would greatly appreciate any thoughts or comments!

Schools/Programs Applying To: (Considering) Stanford CEE, UM SEAS, ETH-Zurich, Yale (YSE/SEAS), Princeton CEE, Cornell CEE (How many are too many?)
Undergraduate institution: BITS Pilani (a top-ranked engineering institute in India)
Undergraduate GPA: 7.6/10 (2 of 8 semesters left) (It's 3+ according to the 4-scale, but not sure about the exact value)
Undergraduate Major: Chemical Engineering (4 year program)
GRE: V:159, Q: 166, AWA (yet to be shared)
Years of Work Experience: No permanent employment; have done some internships

Describe Relevant Work Experience: Have completed 2 internships: a 1-month one, and a 3-month one (at a prestigious govt organisation). Worked/ing mostly on projects thereafter (completed= 2, in-progress= 3).

Strength of SOP (be honest, describe the process, etc): Not sure yet- probably would talk mostly about my passion towards bringing a change and working to save the environment (will narrow down to relevant sub-topics while writing the SOP)

Strength of LOR's (be honest, describe the process, etc): 
Academic LOR - 2 from Project supervisors (worked with them for about 1.5 years), 1 from undergrad thesis advisor (+should I procure a few more?)

Other notable experience:

- Working on a few papers relevant to my projects

- Volunteer and ex-Human Resource Head, National Service Scheme (NSS) institute chapter (social service using science and technology to solve grassroots problems like water purification and waste management)

- Served as the Chapter president, and Secretary-cum-Treasurer of AIChE, institute chapter; Secretary of IIChE institute chapter; Head of Department (Editorial and Publicity) for a Technical Fest at my uni

- Excelled at some stuff in school, but I'm not entirely sure if that would be relevant (?)

Looking forward to any opinions and/or suggestions!