MSW Apps 2021

itslizab

9 hours ago, ZippyZup123 said:

I am applying to grad schools for their typical 2 year programs. What is your reasoning for transferring to a different program?  

I find Fordham to be too small for my liking. I also want more of an academic rigor.

Those are fair and legitimate reasons. I looked into Fordham but I find them too pushy. They keep calling me every 4-6 weeks to check on my application. Also when I asked about scholarships, they told me I could qualify for loans, which isn't something I first want to consider. Do you know if they were generous with other students?

On 11/3/2020 at 12:42 PM, ZippyZup123 said:

Those are fair and legitimate reasons. I looked into Fordham but I find them too pushy. They keep calling me every 4-6 weeks to check on my application. Also when I asked about scholarships, they told me I could qualify for loans, which isn't something I first want to consider. Do you know if they were generous with other students?

Everyone gets something in terms of scholarships, but it's not substantial. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/15/2021 at 5:03 PM, nacholibre2003 said:

Their MSW program too to be exact, absolutely not for me

Hi , 

I am considering Fordham for their MSW and I would like to know more about your experience there, what was the main issue?  Thank you !