Recommender not replying

smusdent

Hi all, 

I'm applying to the PhD programs and some of the schools are using ApplyWeb so they don't let me to remove or replace the recommender details. Unfortunately, one of my recommenders is not responding to any of my emails after I sent her the links (and she did say she'd write the letter). I do have additional recommender who will write me the third letter so I will have three letters in total. My concern is, out of those four links sent, only three links will be fulfilled and the other will be just left empty. Will this be okay? Also, the recommender who is not responsive has been registered as one of the primary recommender so I'd need to contact the admissions to let this know (and obviously, additional recommender is registered). I'm really freaking out if this will affect my admissions chances by any chance. If anyone is experiencing the similar situation, please let me know!! 

• 4 months later...