Funded PhD student wanted: 2021 EE Power and Energy at Oregon State

caobike

Hello students - I am a professor at Oregon State University in the Power and Energy Systems Group (electrical engineering) next year. Currently I am looking for excellent PhD students starting from 2021. We are flexible with your start date: April, July, or September. If you miss the application deadline, no problem, just email me (address found on website). 

Our group recently received several funded projects (not yet updated on website but we can discuss). Research or teaching assistantships with tuition-waivers and stipends are available. There is plenty of information about myself, past/future research, teaching, and recruitment on the website. Please browse around and feel free to email me if interested.

Concentration: EE Power and Energy Systems, particularly Power Electronics, Motor Drives, Energy Storage, Power Systems, Control, and associated AI ML methods

Please also refer to the following useful pages:
Q&A about your study and career (valuable info even if you do not apply to us?http://people.oregonstate.edu/~caoy2/QA.html