Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 0

Masters for Speech- Across the pond?




I am currently in the process of applying for my masters in Speech. 

I was referred to a site called Across the Pond, you apply they help you go across the pond to the UK and study for a year or two to get your masters. 

Many people have not heard of it, so I am wondering do the credits fully switch over to the US when you plan to return? 



Link to comment
Share on other sites

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.