SJSU MSW 2021

20MSW21

12 hours ago, iwashere.x. said:

Just wanted to share I received my acceptance offer today! I applied to the online hybrid program. Good luck everyone, I hope to meet you there! 

Thank you for sharing the update and much congratulations on your acceptance!! 

On 4/21/2021 at 11:46 AM, GemGirl said:

Thank you for sharing the update and much congratulations on your acceptance!! 

On 4/20/2021 at 11:09 PM, iwashere.x. said:

Just wanted to share I received my acceptance offer today! I applied to the online hybrid program. Good luck everyone, I hope to meet you there! 

Congrats!!! I'm trying to hold out hope but it's tough.  This wait is just brutal.

37 minutes ago, MSWStudent2021 said:

Hello everyone, I applied to the online program for Fall 2021 and my status says Refer To Grad Department-Provisional. Does anyone's still say the same? Or have received rejection/acceptance letters yet? 

I applied to same program and haven't heard either way.  

1 hour ago, Sandy_ said:

Hi,

I applied for the 3 year MSW program and I just received my acceptance today! 

Keep and eye out for the admissions letter and good luck to everyone! 

That is so exciting!! Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your acceptance ☺️

I just received my acceptance a couple days ago! They sent an email stating that the full time 2 year program is full and would I be ok with the part time 3 year, so I'm going part time which is probably so much better for me right now anyway. Yay! Finally. Applied pretty close to the due date found out May 3rd. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Olive44 said:

I can't help but think since I've not heard anything, it's most likely not going to happen for me.  Is anyone out there still holding out hope??

Hi @Olive44 I haven't heard back either, but I am definitely still hopeful ? We for sure will know what's going to happen by May 31st, so I am using that to help me through! 

and hello to @redwoodheights21 as well! I have not heard about the 2-year program being full other than what was mentioned by another user on May 5th. So I hope that we receive some official notification soon so that we all know for sure what is going on.

So much luck to you both and I hope that we hear some great news very soon ☺️?

From what I've read on here, it looks like the 2 year in-person program is full.  That's the program I applied to and still haven't heard anything.  I've reached out to the department and was told decisions would come out by the end of the month and to be patient.  If the program is full, why haven't we received a rejection or told we'd go on a wait list?  Any thoughts?

Edited by AdventureGirl

On 5/20/2021 at 7:31 AM, MSWStudent2021 said:

My status still shows its pending for the online/hybrid program but I received a notice that my tuition fee is being deferred until the 2nd week of the semester. Does anyone know if this indicates acceptance? 

I received the same notice regarding my tuition fee and am also still pending.  

On 5/28/2021 at 2:21 PM, Olive44 said:

I just received an email that I've been waitlisted.  

Hi Everyone and @Olive44,

I also received an email yesterday that I have been waitlisted!