Texas visa denial ?

PradeepGovindan

Question

I'm a  B.tech - EEE(passed out 2020) CGPA - 8, GRE - 314, Verbal - 154, Quant - 160, AWA - 3.5, IELTS - 7.5, LOR - 3, SOP - moderate, Work exp - 0, Paper published - 0, backlogs - 0, Applying for fall 2021 Interested in Digital VLSI course

Applied to
1. University of Massachusetts - Lowell (GOT OFFER)
2. North Carolina State University
3. Arizona state university
4. Sacramento State university
5. Colorado State University, Denver

I have applied through an agency and they said that Texas state has high risk of visa denials so I dropped UTD, TAMU and UTA. 

I just want to confirm with you whether this is really true else I might consider applying to UTD as it's my preferred university. Also willing to hear your thoughts and suggestions about my university selection and profile. Also let me know about your thoughts about UMASS Lowell what are its pros and cons from your personal experience

Note: I'm a first time college student applying for MS to US universities and I do not have any relation in USA. My sole purpose is to get an education and work experience there and excel in my domain.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet