Medical Biophysics - University of Toronto

mishell125

Hey all, I've just applied to the Medical Biophysics Program at the University of Toronto. Anyone else in the same boat or have applied to the program in a previous application cycle? Would love to hear about the timeline and interview process :)

• 1 month later...

Hi! Sorry I just saw this reply. Hope your interview went well :)

Did MBP update your SGS app portal application status after the deadline to "Under Review?" My app still says "Documents Received (excl official transcripts)" and it's been almost 1.5 months since the deadline. I noticed my other apps were all updated to "Under Review," so slightly worried about the MBP one... 

On 1/7/2021 at 8:59 PM, sturdyalligator said:

Hi, I applied during the first cycle (Nov 19) and just got an invite for interview! Goodluck on your application!!

Hi! Sorry I just saw this reply. Hope your interview went well :)

Did MBP update your SGS app portal application status after the deadline to "Under Review?" My app still says "Documents Received (excl official transcripts)" and it's been almost 1.5 months since the deadline. I noticed my other apps were all updated to "Under Review," so slightly worried about the MBP one... 

• 6 months later...