Other/Outside Scholarship Websites?

randomkid98

I'm applying to school counseling MA programs at San Diego State (currently attending for BA), University of San Diego, and Point Loma Nazarene. SDSU is my first choice since I am currently attending there and it is the cheapest option.

I am in a difficult spot. My dad passed away in March 2020. He made 80% of our household income. Now I am having to apply for financial aid but don't really know where to start since this is something my dad would have helped me with. So I am stressed about it and it is very emotional since it reminds me of my dad.

The 2 year tuitions (entire program) are as follows-

SDSU= $15,000

USD= $72,000

PLNU= $36,000

In addition to applying to the 3 schools' scholarships/grants and FASFA, are there any legitimate websites that offer financial aid? Sometimes you have to fit a certain demographic to apply to some scholarships (ex- first to attend college, parents served in the army, etc)... Are there any that are specific to students who are from a widowed family?

BTW- I will not apply for any loans. I am only looking for financial aid that I do not need to pay back.