University of Hartford PsyD program

STOPANDDROP

1 hour ago, HopefullyPanicked said:

Does anyone know if they sent out all their interview invites? I know the first day of interviews is January 29 and I’m not sure if I should just assume I’ve been rejected.

Never mind I think they all went out because all the dates are full

6 minutes ago, aallen4399 said:

@HopefullyPanicked how do you know all of the dates are full for their interviews? I applied but havent heard back from them yet..

I don't know for sure, but my boyfriend also applied there and he got an email for an interview last week. Since Hartford's website says interviews will be in February, I asked how he was having his in January and he said because all the ones in February were already filled. I also haven't heard back from them, though, so I'm still holding out hope. One of my recommenders, though, is an alumni from their program and I asked her and she said they may be sending them out in rounds...

On 1/21/2021 at 9:05 AM, D. Robs said:

Okay! Someone told me they had already started sending invites! Trying not to be super anxious about it! How long ago did you check in on the status of your application?

I emailed them and heard back on the 20th. My status still says under review. 

Just received a generic email stating that application volumes are high, and that my application is still under review. They said an update to my application should be available within 3 weeks. Did anyone else receive this? 

On 1/25/2021 at 12:53 PM, HopefullyPanicked said:

I don't know for sure, but my boyfriend also applied there and he got an email for an interview last week. Since Hartford's website says interviews will be in February, I asked how he was having his in January and he said because all the ones in February were already filled. I also haven't heard back from them, though, so I'm still holding out hope. One of my recommenders, though, is an alumni from their program and I asked her and she said they may be sending them out in rounds...

You and your boyfriend both applied to the same school?

5 minutes ago, STOPANDDROP said:

You and your boyfriend both applied to the same school?

Yeah we did and I emailed admissions the other day and asked if they had sent out all the interview invites. They said they were still reviewing applications and had not sent out all of the invites yet. Then a few hours later they sent out an email saying basically the same thing and they people would hear back in the next 3 weeks. So, I’m not sure if they’re doing it in rounds or what

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi all! Has anyone applied to the UHart fall 2022 PsyD program? I know we are not likely to hear back until mid-to-late January and interviews begin in February (according to the program website anyway). I just happened to find this thread. I figured before starting an entirely new post I would see if anyone else is also waiting to hear back for fall 2022.

Edited by MFP