UTD Fall 2021 MS SLP?

Hello @opieandlola & @Ilovedogz3!

• Admissions decisions for Fall have historically been sent at UTD around mid-March to early April.
  • Admissions decisions for Spring have historically been sent at UTD around mid-November to early December.

That being said, it looks like decisions are not sent all at once. It's more of a trickle. Someone received their decision mid-October for the Spring '21 cohort, for example. Keep in mind that all bets are off this year: professors are dealing with a lot more than usual, just as we are!

On the off chance you haven't checked out the results page, these are the decisions at UTD back to 2012. You can usually infer when decisions are likely to be made based off of past years!

(If you're comfortable, make sure that you add your decisions to the results page to help future hopefuls see when they should expect to hear back! There is less data for UTD Spring cohorts than Fall)

If you are really anxious to know when you might expect to hear, you might consider writing a brief & polite email to the admissions officer (communicationdisorders@utdallas.edu). This could look something along the lines of:

Good afternoon _________,

My name is _______, and I applied for the ______ cohort on _______. I'm very enthusiastic to know my admissions decision, and I was wondering when I could expect to hear from the program.

Thank you for your time,

Edited by jomyers.online

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I applied for the Arts, Technology and Emerging Communication PhD program for Fall 2021 cycle. I heard back from Admissions in late January regarding an interview which is actually happening today. I hope everybody hears back soon.

Edited by gizemnoktay

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...