Elliott Fall 2021

goodvibesonly

4 minutes ago, goodvibesonly said:

Congrats! I also got accepted to MASIA! But unfortunately no word of funding ?

you're poor, and i'm poor, but together, we can be poor together

i'm praying maybe the money comes in the official letter but looking up previous years it seems like it gets mentioned in the first email lol. i'm gonna wait though for the real email before embarrassing myself and asking them about it

4zzyon.jpg

Edited by niceswing

31 minutes ago, niceswing said:

you're poor, and i'm poor, but together, we can be poor together

i'm praying maybe the money comes in the official letter but looking up previous years it seems like it gets mentioned in the first email lol. i'm gonna wait though for the real email before embarrassing myself and asking them about it

4zzyon.jpg

hahaha omg that meme is so funny! I think they're going to send out the official letters and fundings soon. Fingers crossed!!

Got accepted to both MASIA and Elliott's Asian Studies Program!

Got a graduate fellowship offer from GW this morning, but I'm now waiting for funding from GT. Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, jellyana said:

Got accepted to both MASIA and Elliott's Asian Studies Program!

Got a graduate fellowship offer from GW this morning, but I'm now waiting for funding from GT. Fingers crossed!

Congrats!! I got rejected from GW's fellowship but I don't think I'll be attending since GU is a better choice for me!

21 minutes ago, goodvibesonly said:

Congrats!! I got rejected from GW's fellowship but I don't think I'll be attending since GU is a better choice for me!

Yeah same here, and congrats to you as well! ^^

GW didn't give much compared to American, which also offered me an assistantship position. So, sorry GW, you're kinda on the bench this game ? 

I know that Georgetown notoriously doesn't give much but I'll try to apply for all the fellowships that I can >< 

• 3 weeks later...