Is it appropriate to ask a POI what to expect in an interview?

To add, I had an interview with my POI that went well and he said I would be interviewed by another faculty member with unrelated research interests so I don't really know how to prepare or what to expect. I've built a good rapport with my POI so can I ask him what to expect in my interview with the other faculty member or does that make me look unprofessional? I've tried doing my own research with no luck.

I'm not an expert at grad school admission interviews because I never did one. However, in my general life experience a) usually asking something doesn't hurt, they can always say no and as long as you do it in a friendly way saying you just want to be as well prepared as possible because you'd really love to go to this school then I can't see how that could possibly reflect badly on you. And b) if the POI does research in an unrelated area, I'm sure this interview will be more geared towards learning more about your general attitude towards academia, your working style, your overall passion for research etc. OR, there are still research methods etc. which are generally transferable independent of the object of research. 

Anyways, I hope it goes well (or went well). You got this.