Advice on MPA Programs (American University, UAlbany, George Washington, Indiana, Northeastern)

lissyd73

Hi everyone! I was recently accepted to American University, Northeastern, and UAlbany for their MPA programs, and am also awaiting decisions from George Washington University and Indiana. I was just wondering if anyone has attended any of these schools and had some insight as to what their programs are like. At the moment I'm torn between AU and Albany, so it would be greatly appreciated if anyone had some advice on these programs! Also, just out of curiosity, does anyone know typically when schools make financial aid decisions? That'll play a big role as to which school I choose, so I'm anxiously awaiting that decision but have no idea as to when it will come. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I also recently got into American and UAlbany for their MPA programs. Also waiting to hear back from GW and some others. I believe financial aid decisions for both of those schools should come out around March. Best of luck!