Clinical program at University of Notre Dame?

2021IsMyYear

What is the reputation of the program? I've heard great things but I haven't been able to find as much specific information compared to other programs (e.g. UCLA). If anyone has experience applying to the program or attending or knows someone who is/was there, I'd love to hear. 

Friend is currently deciding between Notre Dame & another program :)

Edited by 2021IsMyYear

I applied to the developmental program this cycle and got waitlisted, but Notre Dame was my top choice. From the interviews it seemed they have a very good quant and clinical training, so it would be a good program for whatever path you choose (teaching or clinical). It's a private school, so they have a lot of funding compared to public schools, especially in the pandemic. There's also the general reputation of the institution which carries you in some capacity. The only downside is the location (Indiana is COLD). 

Ultimately though it's down to the PI. Make sure your friend has a good fit with their research and culture. If they're developmental or clinical, they have a great department with stellar scholars.