UC Berkeley M.Eng IEOR

Risloadr

Hi. Has anyone received an interview invitation from UC Berkeley's M.Eng program in IEOR?

There were plenty of interview postings in previous years, but I haven't seen one this year.

Also incase anyone applied, please share if you received any communication on the status of your application/admission.

Also, when will the results come out?? It's really painful to wait.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 9:08 AM, Risloadr said:

Hi. Has anyone received an interview invitation from UC Berkeley's M.Eng program in IEOR?

There were plenty of interview postings in previous years, but I haven't seen one this year.

Also incase anyone applied, please share if you received any communication on the status of your application/admission.

Also, when will the results come out?? It's really painful to wait.

Thanks.

Hey there! I had an interview at the very beginning of February and have yet to hear back still myself. Have you heard of anything since you made this post? The only mentions I can find regarding to any Meng program is from 2017 - not much talk of it since!

• 1 year later...

Hi folks, I also haven't heard anything from them (MEng). Isn't it getting too late? Their website used to say early-march, then mid-march for decisions. I guess it will arrive next week? 

Edited by sk_