Any intel on UC Riverside?

LK7

18 hours ago, LK7 said:

The program at UCR is my top choice and I have yet to hear a thing from them. There are currently only two entries for this year, both acceptances. 

To my knowledge, all initial offers have been made. Not sure about waitlist notifications.

2 hours ago, hector549 said:

To my knowledge, all initial offers have been made. Not sure about waitlist notifications.

Do you know if any rejections have gone out? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you come by this information? 

17 minutes ago, LK7 said:

Do you know if any rejections have gone out? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you come by this information? 

Don't know about rejections, unfortunately. I'm at Riverside. If you have other questions about the department, feel free to ask them here or DM me.

1 minute ago, hector549 said:

Don't know about rejections, unfortunately. I'm at Riverside. If you have other questions about the department, feel free to ask them here or DM me.

Thank you for the info! I'm anxious because there aren't many entries on here yet for UCR '21. 

3 minutes ago, LK7 said:

Thank you for the info! I'm anxious because there aren't many entries on here yet for UCR '21. 

Yeah, I think the class size they're shooting for will be a little smaller than normal, as it probably is at a lot of programs this year.